1. the potential for intelligent lighting "queerer" lighting provides not only light ( http://www.ledinside.CN/news/20140827-32161.HTML ) to
intelligent lighting system has become the most important products in the field of Internet of things, both in terms of functional, decorative or energy saving point of view, intelligent lighting is in constant development and progress, Meet the needs of the people and bring greater convenience to our lives. When it comes to intelligent lighting system in the future, in fact, not only use mobile phones to control lamp switch, change colors or remote controls so simple. We need intelligent lighting, you need towards a more humane, more light comfort and anticipate user needs direction in advance.
2. brain wave or switch LED sight light is not a dream Philips develop related applications ( http://www.ledinside.CN/products/20140827-32154.HTML )
Philips (Philips) and Accenture recently announced that the two companies, Developed by measuring brain wave device and wearable display connected together a proof of concept software (information in English). Is expected to be used to assist patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) in patients with neurodegenerative diseases such as independence and so on. Users can also view or your voice to control home appliances. Through the use of wearable displays, vision can be used to manipulate the APP menu.
3. Inventory: the hottest emerging markets LED lighting ( http://www.ledinside.CN/news/20140827-32165.HTML )
with the popularity of LED lighting, market demand is rapidly increasing, "cake" is cut more, but eating "cakes" are people more and more. So, more and more enterprises have moved to overseas markets, especially in most of the European and American markets. However, with lighting threshold of export increases, more and more LED businesses in Europe and the top end of the market hit shift, the development of new market also has become the target of many LED companies. What are new markets for domestic LED exporters to seek new development opportunities? Please see for more details!
4. LED lighting knowledge of Science: an article that you read all the source spectrum ( http://lights.ofweek.com/2014-08/ART-220001-8500-28872516.html )
This is a test whether you reach the level of 60 popular science posted, self-test, or share it with friends.
5. the five channel business model comparison analysis of LED lighting ( http://lights.ofweek.com/2014-08/ART-220001-8500-28872574.html )
LED interior lighting Enterprise channel business model can be divided into five, namely the NVC model (operation Center + hidden + intensive distribution channel mode) And op mode (intensive distribution model and the professional market)??, Sidon interpretation of channel patterns, enterprise patterns (large LED-led area lanterns direct mode), ancient pattern (loose-channel mode). This paper describes the advantages and disadvantages of these five models.
6. the architect count LED architectural lighting "four deadly sins" ( http://lights.ofweek.com/2014-08/ART-220001-8470-28872513.html )
at present, over-designed in the lighting industry in China has been in a flood State. From the architect's intent, the architect does not want building to become noisy, but they have a quiet, quiet power. Famous architect Mr Zhang Ming about his understanding of lighting, and concluded that currently exist in architectural lighting design "four deadly sins." Excessive exposure, gaudy colors, missing on the subject considering lighting, shallow understanding of culture and so on.
7. Seoul semiconductor launched energy-saving "intelligent lamp module Acrich" ( http://lights.ofweek.com/2014-08/ART-220001-8210-28872115.html ) the
world's leading LED manufacturer Seoul semiconductor (Representative Director: Li Zhenxun) on August 27, announced the official launch of high photosynthetic efficiency, High reliability with AC Acrich 30W smart lamp module. No SMPS, using Acrich3 IC can easily design high LED smart lamp 30W lamp module, finished road lighting effect up to 100lm/W.